Sunday, December 5, 2010

Online Video




I decided to put a John Lennon video on my blog as this week marks 30 years since he was shot in New York and I really love this song. It is also getting closer to Christmas and I thought the song would get everyone in the Christmas spirit.
I found YouTube very easy to access.  My husband is always on it listening to different songs and artists. There are so many things to view on YouTube.
Libraries can use online videos for marketing and information.  It is a fun way to promote services and activities in the library.  You could always record a “story time” session for people that can’t make it in to the library.

7 comments:

  1. Nice attractive blog. Thanks for John Lennon

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so much on You Tube - it can really chew up hours before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mary nearly finished can you see the light at the end of the tunnel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had some friends over the other day and the subject of John lennon and Joko came up. Interesting and very diverse opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a bit of a john Lennon fan also, he is fantastic sad what happend to him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You tube! a great way to use up your internet time.Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. your hubby sounds like mine - loves to listen to songs and verious artists

    ReplyDelete