Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wrap Up


Well I have finally finished.  I must say I have enjoyed the course. I learnt things that I had never heard of e.g. Geocaching. It is important for us to know what is out there and how to use it. Some of the things I may never use again, but it is useful to know what they are. I really like LibraryThing and hopefully will use it.
I would like to thank City of Swan and I would also like to thank Lawley from City of Cockburn for all his help. I don’t think I would have got through the course without his help.  
P.S Thanks to Fred for all his help as well.

7 comments:

  1. I also found the course very interesting and found it worth doing just to see what is out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Mary, I wish mine was finished, but unfortunately I still have alot to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being one of the front runners to finish the course. Was it a relief?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done mary, your blog is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your interesting blog and for finishing the course.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel I have to keep reviewing it to remember it all if I'm not using it on a regular basis!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on finishing your blog Mary

    ReplyDelete